Business Like In Blue

Monday, November 02, 2015


Colbalt Blue seems to be my favourite colour at the moment.
I'm drawn to it like a magpie is drawn to shiny things.


The latest flash of Blue to grace my wardrobe is this 
It's just gorgeous.

Teamed with my beloved cami top from very and skinny black trousers I instantly  feel business like.

In fact it was the perfect choice for me when I attended an exhibition with work lately (see below)


I also do love the way that in one swoop (or in my case a change of a necklace and throwing on some skinny jeans) I can go from business like to drinks down the pub like.

Alternately I can totally see me dressing this down for a shopping day with the girls with a pair of light jeans, boots and a white crisp blouse.

The jacket I'm wearing is a size 18 and I found it was just the right fit, not too tight and not oversized.
I would say its very true to size.


Also look how good all the other girls look in some of the 
Topsy Curvy Autumn/Winter selection.


 Kim went for the same jacket, I love how it looks good on us both considering we are both totally different shapes and heights and I also love how she has styled it differently, it shows how versatile this blazer really is.


How would you style this blazer?

Love
Mrs M xxxx

*blazer kindly sent by Topsy Curvy
*Pics courtesy of Nick Beedles - Thanks Nick :)






You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements