Bohemian Rock with Simply Be

Wednesday, November 04, 2015

I'm still working my way through all the pictures that were taken when we went away.

I just love looking through all the photos remembering back. 

This had to be one of my favourite looks from that weekend.
Encompassing two trends in one, boho and rock and its all from Simply Be.




Teaming a floppy hat and longline shirt dress with PU fronted trousers and  the comfiest heels I have EVER worn deffo has to be one look you have to try.... 
I loved it and felt great.





Simply Be really do tick all the right boxes when it comes to Autumn/Winter Fashion.
Check out how gorgeous all the other girls look in their outfits, make sure you go and check out their blogs for individual reviews.



I miss these girls so much already.... we need more weekends away.




*What Em Wore*

Cami - Very


Love 
Mrs M xxxx

*outfit kindly supplied by Simply Be
*pictures kindly taken by Nick Beedles - Thanks Nick 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements