The Perfect Pizza Night In

Friday, October 23, 2015

You may have seen me spamming you on Instagram last weekend.


I went away with some of the most funniest and amazing girls 
I know.

Having time away with the girls just to be silly and a have a good old giggle is a great tonic when life just gets crazy. 
Also, staying in is totally the new going out these days, maybe I'm just old but it kinda fills me with dread to go out clubbing these days, I'd much rather have a night in in my PJ's eating good food and having a laugh.

We were very lucky to be able to stay in an amazing farmhouse 
last weekend, take in the amazing views and take part in a 
Domino's PIZZA CHALLENGE.

Who doesn't love Pizza right?

Off we went to collect an array of Pizza's for our dinner and to get creative...



I've never seen pizza's strapped into a backseat before, it really made me laugh.

The challenge was simple, see how many logos you can make with Pizza.

Can you guess any of them?




I totally think the clear joint winners were Charl & Khi....


Big Thank You to Domino's for providing us with the pizzas.
We had the Perfect Pizza Girls Night In.

You can watch the video's where these were created over on mine and Khila's vlog.

The video's are below, you're welcome...





Keep your eyes peeled cause I will be posting a whole LOAD of fashion over on the blog in the next week, we were so lucky to be involved in lots of brand lookbooks and I can't wait to share them with you.

Love Mrs M xxxx

NB: No food was wasted, we ate it all, even the logos ;) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements