The First Vintage Dress.... Of Many

Wednesday, October 28, 2015


I do love a bit of Vintage.
I go to Vintage Fairs, I  have the odd vintage trinket at home, one thing I don't have though is a vintage dress. I have NO IDEA why.

I nearly had one.
I tried on the most gorgeous vintage dress in Vegas but when I went back they had sold out (story of my life) and so when we went to the Blogger Cottage I did get ever so excited at the prospect of getting dressed up and what better way 
than in a Lady Vintage dress.

This is the Dusty Rose Tea Dress.

It screams English Country Garden to me.
I love the print, it's very Cath Kidston esq.
And I felt very swooshy (yes its a word, a made up word), 
swirling around with my petticoat underneath.
One thing I will say is sizing is geneourous on this dress in particular, in fact I could of totally sized down due to the stretch in the fabric, I can't comment on all the other designs and styles but this one was super stretchy.
Also can I just say how reasonably priced Lady V are. 
There is something for all budgets for sure.
  

I teamed it with a pink cardigan from Primark 
and Black Peep Toe Shoes.
I could totally be a 1950's housewife, I almost want to wear the whole thing again and do the hovering in it.... maybe I will ;)

Thank you to the lovely Lady V for gifting us such lovely dresses, we all look blimmin beautiful if you ask me.


Now I have the first Vintage Dress 
I feel it maybe the the first 
of many.

Love 
Mrs M
xxx

*dress kindly sent by Lady V
*Photo Credit to Nick Beedles

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This looks fabulous on you - all of you! Put the photo in black and white and it could be a scene out of the 50's. xx
    Just Me Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely dress and you look amazing in it! Loved all of your house videos especially the Halloween drink making one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic - those colours look phenomenal on you x

    C xx
    http://curvygirlthin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every fashion-loving lady has the moment of exciting while wearing dress.The dress make the lady more beautiful in anytime. You are really good at discovering fashion.It is hard to find the fashion and budget dress.I found the cool website Gearbest style dress vintage is fashion and good.What is your idea?

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements