My Perfect Autumn Outfit from Lovedrobe

Sunday, October 11, 2015


A couple of weeks ago when I was at The Curve Fashion Festival 
I got chatting to the lovely ladies at Lovedrobe.

I've purchased a couple of pieces from them, mainly longline blouses.
Never a dress, so when I found out they were kindly offering us bloggers a dress from their new autumn winter collection I jumped at the chance.



Going back to my floral roots I opted for the 

I wanted something versatile that I could wear at home and at work 


I just love the dress, the style, the cut, the navy colour.
It's also very roomy, I could of sized down so bear that in mind when ordering.

I bought this rust coloured longline cardigan from Primark that same weekend and it just goes together perfectly.


Thank you Lovedrobe, I'm in love with my perfect autumn outfit.
All the links are below.

*What Em Wore*
Cardigan - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Tights - Pretty Polly


Also, I thought I'd add in a random photo of me and Chris, he's always so good and patient when taking my photo's - Love Him 

Love
Mrs M xxxx


*dress kindly gifted by Lovedrobe

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements