Work & Play Pussy Bow Blouse

Tuesday, September 22, 2015


Do you know what I love....? Versitile clothing thats what.

With Autumn allegedly here albeit the odd random weekend heatwave its time to reaccess wardrobe choices, colour choices and basically just get all autumnal and cosy!!!

How gorgeous is this wine coloured pussybow blouse 


I wanted to show you how versatile it could be for a working week as well as wearable for a weekend.

The blouse itself is so comfy and feels nice on and you feel instantly classy when its on I think its the pussy bow ;)


In regards to sizing it is very true to size, no need to size up

Lets get on with the looks shall we? ...

WORK

For me I like to be smart casual at work and what better way than with the blouse tucked in with a sleeveless jacket and pencil skirt. It's smart and classy.



What Em Wore
Boots (old)


PLAY

For an autumnal weekend play look I have teamed it with blue jeggings, 
ankle boots and a fringe bag.




What Em Wore
Bag (old)

The boots are so so comfy, perfect for lots of walking around town shopping ;)


Blouses I find are such a statement key piece for your wardrobe and can be worn in many ways.
Which outfit would be your choice?

Don't forget you can get 15% off your Yours Clothing order by entering ITSEM15 at the checkout (new customers only)

Love
Mrs M xxxx 



*outfit kindly sent by Yours Clothing for review, opinions are my own

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love these plum colours for winter too,they really do suit you with a plum lip Emma,beautiful xx♥xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning Em, love the colour on you <3 great post as always lovely, lots of love xxxx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements