M&Co Show Stopper

Wednesday, September 16, 2015


It's Wednesday which means one thing to me right now 
GREAT BRITISH BAKE OFF!!
Be still my heart with soggy bottoms.
What else do you think of when you think of GBBO? 
Thats right.... Show Stoppers!!

When M&Co got in touch asking of I would like to pick a show stopper item from the Manhattan Rose Range I decided it had to be a dress.


It's been a while since I wore a dress, you know I used to live in them and so I have gone back to dress my roots and I opted for this Twist Front Floral Dress .

The dress is made up of jersey material which I do have a preference for, the material isn't for everyone I know, but I have to say I prefer stretch material on dresses like this for comfort alone, they can skim and flatter more I find and is true to size.

This dress is the perfect little show stopper staple for your wardrobe.


Talking of Show Stoppers I actually made an awesome 
Oreo Cheesecake that you will be able to find  out how I made on my collab channel Style On Toast I have with Khila next week.
Mmmmm cheesecake!!!


Back to the dress, you can find all the links to the dress below along with all the others taking part in the Show Stoppers Collab.



*What Em Wore*
Tights- Pretty Polly

Go check out these other lovely ladies:

What's your show stopper outfit?

Love
Mrs M xxx




*dress kindly sent for review, all opinions are my own

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Looking lovely as always! I also love the Oreo cheesecake, shall we be expecting Style On Toast on GBBO next year?xx

    Lissy ♥ lissyslife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey.... OMG what an awesome idea!!! I'm totally applying us for it ;) xx

      Delete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements