Blue Carpet Co-ordination at the PAN Premiere

Monday, September 21, 2015


Yesterday afternoon we were lucky enough to be invited to the PAN Premiere in Leicester Square.
A chance to see Hugh Jackman close up.... erm... YES PLEASE!!!!

It was also lovely that myself and Khila were able to take our hubby's with us which made a nice change and it was something for them to experience too.

I was deliberating over outfits for ages, nothing too fancy it was an afternoon premiere not a fancy swish night time affair.... plus the weather turned mega HOT again... what the hell!! 
What was I going to wear!!!?

Last weekend I bought the most gorgeous zip front blouse in New Look Inspire, as soon as I tried it on it was LOVE.... in fact there will be another 
Tales from the Changing Room on that soon... so keep your eyes peeled. 

I deliberated over a few tops but knew this blue one was THE one.
I seem to be having a love affair with cobalt blue the moment.


Little did I know that the red carpet was actually going to be blue.... 
unintentional matching, AMAZING!!! 

Teamed with my black jeggings and sandals, this was the perfect relaxed red (blue) carpet outfit.
Bravo New Look Inspire!!!


We had a lovely afternoon watching all the stars arrive, gracing the red (blue) carpet and having awkward photos with Pirates...oooooaaarrrrr me hearties


I even managed a selfie with Hugh Jackman...... 
Look really hard.... he's there .... hahaha.


It was so lovely be able to take this one with me, he is so supportive of everything I do it just nice to be able to take him to something fun. 


He even got his smart casual on, dressed head to toe in Jacamo, swit swoooo.

Here's what we wore:



What Em Wore:
Blue Top - New Look Inspire - Similar
Sandals - Fashion World  (old)
Bag - Michael Kors

What Chris Wore:

If you fancy a peek of what we got up to its all in this weekend blog below.


Love Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I thought it was Russell Brand in your pirate photograph! Loving the cobalt blue top, it is my absolute favourite colour
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue suits you so much!
    Looks so much fun. x

    www.leenyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements