What Em Wore #61 - WHITE STRIPES

Tuesday, August 11, 2015



Hands up who remembers me being utterly in love with this jacket back in April when I first clapped eyes on it at the 
Tess Holliday Blogger Dinner? 
(see below pic)


Well I can now happily say I own it, thanks Yours Clothing ;)

I never thought I'd be into wearing a white denim jacket, I can honestly say it was never something that ever appealed to me, but it just goes to show that sometimes you just have to try things that take you out of your comfort zone as it may pleasantly surprise you.


In regards to sizing I've actually sized up as I like the baggy effect but I would say its true to size.


To me this jacket is so versatile, I am going to get so much use out of it in autumn with midi dresses, tights and boots, but I can also wear it on a night out with some hareem trousers and heels like I was wearing at the dinner above.


However today I've styled it as part of my work wear, with horizontal stripes, matching bag and curly hair I have an 80's feel about me and I really quite like it :) 

What do you guys think? 
Have you tried anything out of your comfort zone lately?


*What Em Wore*
Stripped Tee - ASOS (old)
Trousers - M&S
Flats - Clarks

Don't forget you can get a 15% discount if you use my blogger code ITSEM15 
(for new customers only)

Love Mrs M xxxx

*jacket kindly sent by Yours Clothing for review, all opinions are my own

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements