Tales From The Changing Room - Yours Clothing

Saturday, September 05, 2015




Last weekend I was in Birmingham and took the opportunity to peruse the Yours Clothing Store at the Bull Ring, I couldn't pass up the opportunity visiting one of my favourite brands. 

I don't have a Yours Clothing near me so whenever I can, I relish in the fact I can have a bit of a trying on session.

I picked a select few of my favourite bits that are out this Autumn and went to try them all on.

I would of took more but I had a husband in tow that is ever so  patient and I didn't wanna take the mic.


First up was this Purple Pleated Blouse with Black Jeggings.


You may remember I have the pink version of this blouse and 
 I just adore it.


This purple colour is just perfect for the change in the season.


*What Em Wore*

Just look at the gorgeous pleated back.



Next up is this red check shirt and OH EM GEE I love it. 


As I'm typing I'm kicking myself that I didn't buy it..... 
Why oh why didn't I buy it? 
I have no idea, but next payday its MINE.


Teamed with the same skinny jeans this is the perfect autumnal casual look, I sized up a couple of times for the oversized look and just love it.


*What Em Wore*

Last but not least these wide leg, palazzo paisley print trousers 
and plain black tee.
I actually bought these trousers as they were just soo comfy and perfect for work in the interim whilst the weather decides what it wants to do with itself.


The top is one of the basic two for £10 ones.
I swear by these tee's I wear them all the time.


*What Em Wore*

So there you have it, my first Tales From The Changing Room. 
I hope you enjoyed cause I certainly did and I plan to do more of these in the future so keep your eyes peeled.

Whats been your recent Yours Clothing Purchase?

Don't forget you can us my Blogger Discount Code Online at 
Yours Clothing, just enter ITSEM15 at the checkout 
(new customers only)

Love

Mrs M xxxx



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Those palazzo trousers are gorgeous on you, so glad to see you bought them after missing out of the shirt.

    I have just discovered your blog and I'm loving it. Keep up the good work :-) x

    www.allthingsbev.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements