#SwimStories with Curvy Kate

Friday, August 28, 2015


A couple of months ago I was asked by Curvy Kate to take part in their 
#SwimStories Campaign.

So on a blissfully hot day in June I headed off to 
The Chelsea Harbour Hotel to spend the morning in a pool with this bevvy of babes...


Not a bad morning I have to say. 
We shared our swim stories with each other whilst checking out the lovely facilities the hotel had to offer, not to mention we got to do all this whilst rocking the new
Curvy Kate/Figleaves A/W15 Swimwear Range.

The range has a nice rustic feel about it, 
awash with Navy, Burnt Orange, Polka Dots and Black.


The great thing about the range is the ability to mix and match the pieces.


I'm wearing the Plain Sailing Tankini and 
Loved this combo.


I love the detailing on the straps, they remind me of portholes. :)

Soooo let me tell you a bit about the competition shall I?

Curvy Kate and Figleaves in conjunction with spabreaks.com are giving you the chance to win a spa day break for two. 

All you have to do is tell them your #swimstories in no more than 140 characters either on Twitter or Instagram.

The competition runs until Sept 6th so you still have plenty of time to enter.


As you can see my story is that I can't actually swim, but that doesn't stop me wearing amazing swimwear and bobbing in the pool with the help of noodles ;)
I'm a noodle queen!!!

Thanks to Curvy Kate and Figleaves to letting me be part of their campaign 
Good Luck Everyone


Love Mrs M xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements