Simply Retro

Saturday, August 15, 2015




Yesterday we went for a wander round Salisbury Cathedral, its not far from us and its just nice to get out and about for a wander and enjoy the bit of sunshine while we still have it, although I am sooo looking forward to it getting colder. 
I have not been handling the mugginess this past week.

I decided to wear my swing floral shirt dress from Simply Be


This shirt gives me all that hint of autumn feels, I've been craving, its the perfect transitional piece with its rustic retro colours.
Look, even the leaves are starting to change colour


I went for my my usual size and it was fine as the cut is slightly oversized.


Plus, its super comfy a welcome entry to my Autumn Wardrobe, 
thanks Simply Be.


*What Em Wore*

Leggings - Next
Sandals - Fashion World
Bag - Michael Kors
Sunnies - Primark

Love Mrs M xxxx



*dress kindly sent by Simply Be, all opinions are my own 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements