PLUS SIZE SUMMER BLOG SALE

Friday, August 28, 2015

Hey Everyone,

FANCY ANOTHER BLOG SALE GO ON THEN ;)!!
 Feel free to peruse and email if you have any questions.
****
All the prices and sizes are underneath each item.

If you are interested in any of the items below then please comment or tweet me with your email address so I can send you a paypal invoice.
P&P is £3.30 standard first class for one item (small parcel).

If you purchase more than one item  I would need to look up the postage, online it looks to be £5.65 for a medium parcel. 
Regretfully this is a UK only blog sale.

All items come from a smoke free home and are in good condition, with some items only being worn a couple of times or still with tags on.

Payments to be made within 24 hours or else item will be sold onto the next person.

                                          Happy Shopping!


GEORGE @ ASDA PASTEL PINK WATERFALL JACKET
SIZE 18
£8
SOLD


FASHION WORLD STRIPPED SLEEVELESS SKATER DRESS
SIZE 20
£8
SOLD


CLOSE UP ON NECKLINE DETAIL


FASHION WORLD CHECK BARDOT DRESS
SIZE 20
£8


SIMPLY BE LOOK GRID DRESS
SIZE 20
£12
SOLD



 YOURS CLOTHING ORIENTAL PRINT SKIRT
SIZE 20
£8


JUNAROSE SEQUIN DRESS
SIZE 20
£15


CLOSE UO ON DRESS


YOURS WATERFALL JACKET
SIZE 20
£7
SOLD


SIMPLY BE ANIMAL PRINT SMOCK DRESS
SIZE 18
£8
SOLD


ELVI WATERFALL BOUCLE  JACKET
SIZE 22
£7


NEXT BOMBER JACKET
SIZE 20
£8



MARK HEYES FLORAL SHIFT DRESS (NEW WITH TAGS)
SIZE 22
£10


SIMPLY BE CROPPED JUMPER WITH GLITTER FLECKS
SIZE 20
£7


CLOSE UP OF FLECKS


SIMPLY BE LIP PRINT SHIRT
SIZE 24 (COMES UP SMALL WOULD FIT A 20/22)
£7


CLOSE UP OF PRINT



SIMPLY BE BIRD PRINT SKATER DIP HEM DRESS
SIZE 22
£7
SOLD


SIMPLY BE DROP WAIST HEART PRINT DRESS
SIZE 20
£7
SOLD


VERY PINK CHECK COATIGAN
SIZE 20
£10
SOLD


PRIMARK SHINY LACE KIMONO
SIZE L
£6


CLOSE UP OF LACE


VERY STRIPPED CROP TOP
SIZE 20
£4


JEFFERY & PAUL OVERSIZE SHIRT
SIZE 20
£7


PRIMARK FLORAL BLOUSE
SIZE 20
£7


YOURS CLOTHING TASSLE DRESS
SIZE 22
£8


CLOSE UP OF TASSELS


PRIMARK FLORAL BLOUSE
SIZE 20
£7


PRIMARK TUBE SKIRT
SIZE 20
£4


CLOSE UP OF SKIRT


PRIMARK TROPICAL PRINT SIDE SPLIT SKIRT
SIZE 20
£7
(SPLITS BOTH SIDES)
SOLD


HAPPY SHOPPING!!

LOVE MRS M XXX




You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. Please can I have the 3 simply be dresses, the bird the blue check and the heart one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Sure, whats your paypal and I will send you an invoice. Just going out so it will be later on tonight if thats ok? x

      Delete
  3. No problem at all Em, my paypal is afclub@hotmail.com Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could I have the Simply Be Animal Print one please :D my PayPal should be eve.little@btopenworld.com but I've never done this before so I might be wrong... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How does the pink water fall jacket come up for size?x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I have items 1 and 2
    Lauraknuttall@outlook.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. And also the very pink check cardi
    Lauraknuttall@outlook.com
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could I please have the pink waterfall jacket Nd the tropical split skirt please ! Thank you email is leanneprince43@gmail.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. And the yours waterfall jacket please
    Lauraknuttall@outlook.com
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi. Dont want to buy anything (this time! Have bought twice previously from your blog sales). I just noticed you have deleted my comment from instagram and blocked me. I am upset thinking I have offended you in some way. My comment was agreeing with the person who suggested a shirt was similar to another blogger's and i referenced a film from the 90s- Single White Female. In no way was I trying to be rude, it was a joke. I am a longtime subscriber, regularly comment on instagram, i have watched everyday of your August blogs and as i said, have items i bought from your blog sale. I am sorry you read more into my comment than I anticipated and i hope you can see there was no malice intended.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, could I.please have the simply be dropped waist dress and the Jeffrey and Paul.shirt please :) PayPal jonnyhope83@Gmail.com thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia sorry for the delay, the dress is now sold but the shirt is still available, I will send you an invoice for the shirt xx

      Delete
    2. Hi Julia, I did email you an invoice for the shirt, did you receive it? xx

      Delete
    3. Hi, yes i sent payment through a few days ago :)

      Delete
    4. Hi, yes i sent payment through a few days ago :)

      Delete
  13. Hi, is the Mark Heyes shift dress still available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yes its still availabe, whats your paypal hun? xx

      Delete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just looked at part 2. Its just this dress for me.

      Delete
    2. No problem, invoice has been sent xx

      Delete
    3. Just paid Emma. Its the same address that shows on PayPal.

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. yep all received and parcels wrapped for sending tomorrow xx

      Delete
  16. Thank you so much! The dress arrived today and is lovely. I'd definitely recommend buying from Em. X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi em is the fashion world check dress still available? How much would it be with delivery? Xxx I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, yeah it's still available hun £11.30 with postage xx

      Delete
  18. Ahhh i'm so pleased you like it xx

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements