PLUS SIZE SUMMER BLOG SALE PART 2

Monday, August 31, 2015

Hey Everyone,

FANCY A PART 2 OF MY SUMMER BLOG SALE ?
 Feel free to peruse and email if you have any questions.
****
All the prices and sizes are underneath each item.

If you are interested in any of the items below then please comment or tweet me with your email address so I can send you a paypal invoice.
P&P is £3.30 standard first class for one item (small parcel).

If you purchase more than one item  I would need to look up the postage, online it looks to be £5.65 for a medium parcel. 
Regretfully this is a UK only blog sale.

All items come from a smoke free home and are in good condition, with some items only being worn a couple of times or still with tags on.

Payments to be made within 24 hours or else item will be sold onto the next person.

                                          Happy Shopping!


FASHION WORLD KIMONO
SIZE 16/18
£10


GEORGE @ ASDA MAXI DRESS
SIZE 18
£7


SO FABULOUS DIP HEM BLOUSE
SIZE 22
£8



POLLY GRACE PAISLEY PRINT DRESS (WITH POCKETS)
SIZE 20
£8



PEACOCKS TEA DRESS
SIZE 20
£7



PRIMARk BLACK SKATER DRESS
SIZE 20
£4
SOLD



SIMPLY BE SMOCK DRESS
SIZE 18
£8
SOLD


PRINT KIMONO
SIZE 20
£6
SOLD


CLAIRE RICHARDS DRESS (WITH POCKETS)
SIZE 20
£12



SIMPLY BE FEATHER PRINT MAXI DRESS
SIZE 18
£8
SOLD


SIMPLY BE HAREEM TROUSERS 
(ELASTICATED WAIST)
SIZE 18
£7
SOLD


Don't forget there's still some bargains on 
Part 1 of the Summer Blog Sale

Love

Mrs M xxx





You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Hi would love the print kimono size 20, the primark black skater dress size 20, the simple be smock dress size 18, and the simply be feather print maxi dress size 18.
    my email is lauwilliams29@gmail.com
    Thank you and I love your videos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much thats lovely of you to say. Invoice is on its way xx

      Delete
    2. Hi, just checking if you have sent me the invoice because I haven't received it, don't want you to think I'm just not paying it. Thanks xx

      Delete
    3. Hey, sorry autocorrect changed your name so the invoice didn't send. You should have it now xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your thought and feeling with us, please keep it up.
    This is really an attractive and exciting blog for the Plus size lingerie lover.
    Wholesale Plus Size lingerie

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements