FILM REVIEW | The Vacation

Sunday, August 23, 2015



I do love my movies and both myself and Chris have the Cineworld Unlimited Cards that we pay £16.90 a month each for which means we can go to the cinema as many times as we like and so it kinda makes sense that I should be doing more film reviews on here.

On Friday we went to watch Warner Bros  'The Vacation' 
For those of you that are older like me you may remember the first one staring Chevvy Chase following the hapless  family The Griswolds. 

This film carries on from the original except this time, following in his father’s footsteps and hoping for some much-needed family bonding, a grown-up Rusty Griswold (Ed Helms) surprises his wife, Debbie (Christina Applegate), and their two sons with a cross-country trip back to America?s “favorite family fun park,” Walley World.

Except, as you can imagine the journey doesn't quite go according to plan. 

Is it the greatest comedy, no but you know what, it's a fun escape, it takes me back to my childhood when I loved nothing better than watching cheesy films like Uncle Buck and The Great Outdoors (remember them?) 


The film is filled with funny innuendos, slapstick humour and most importantly family values... oh and it also stars the very easy on the eye Chris Hemsworth and his erm.... package ;) 

Did I mention the guys from Warner Bros sent me this cool Walley World Tee.... ;)



Check out the trailer here:


Vacation is out now.

Love

Mrs M xxx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements