Summer Style Challenge with Polly Grace

Monday, July 06, 2015



There's a new Plus Size Brand on the block, Polly Grace.
They are a recent discovery to me and already I am swooning over their 
midi dresses and kimono's.


When they asked if I would like to take part in a 
Summer Style Challenge, I gracefully accepted.

Instead of opting for a predictable kimono I decided to push my boundries 
and go for a little summer dress. 
I instantly loved this Aubrey Dress, with its paisley print and ruffle neckline.


I love the slouchy fit of this dress and we all know how much I love dresses with pockets, 
big tick from me there.

It is the perfect, go down to the beach on a hot day dress.

In terms of sizing I opted for a size 20 and would say it is true to size and a relaxed fit, I can't comment on any other items yet but judging by this dress I would say it is a true to size brand.



To accompany the dress I opted for this Coral Nora Hat
I usually shy away from big hats as I always feel I look silly in them, 
but this, this, I seriously LOVE.


 I feel very film star esq.... 
All I need now are some big shades and I'm set.

What would you choose as your Summer Style Outfit from 

If you fancy purchasing something from the website I have an exclusive blogger code for you which will give you 20% off all orders... amazing right. The code is: Emma20

If you like the look of this outfit all the links are below... this dress and hat are both actully in the sale, along with a host of other amazing pieces so go grab a bargain ;)


What Em Wore:


Love Mrs M xxxx


*dress and hat kindly sent for review from Polly Grace

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements