Fashion World - Zoe Jeans

Tuesday, July 28, 2015


Jeans!! We've had a love, hate relationship. 
Not that long ago they were my nemesis. 
In fact I only owned 1 pair and rarely wore them, opting for leggings everytime.

Fast Forward to now and I'd say me and jeans are having an affair, ssssh don't tell my beloved leggings. ;) 



It seems I have done a full 360 and now my wardrobe is flourishing with staple items, basic tees, plain tops and JEANS!!! 


When Fashion World got in touch and asked if I wanted to review a pair from their collection, instead of declining I accepted with 
open arms.



I LOVE these jeans, I usually have to go up a couple of sizes when it comes to jeans, I'm a funny shape, I'm all belly, and so I did my usual trick of ordering up two sizes.... 
Well there was no need, they fell straight off me, so I had to get my usually size  20 sent to me instead.
JEANS THAT ARE TRUE TO SIZE, Wuuut??!!!

In fairness as they are 98% cotton, 2% elastane I probably could go down one size again for when they start to stretch, you can start to see they are getting a bit saggy on the bum.

They are a regular fit 29 inch length which is perfect for me at 
5ft 4inches, I'm not sure how the taller folk may fare though, they may struggle and I couldn't see a longer length alternative.



I love the distressed style of these jeans, the ripped style is so diverse for dressing up or down. 

I opted to dress up with a white wrap over blouse and heels for a chic look, but alternatively I can see me wearing these with a tee and converse for a casual weekend look.


*What Em Wore*


What jeans have you been loving lately?

Love Mrs M xxx

Harvey Had to make a cameo right?? Such a nosey boy!!! :)

Jeans and Top Kindly sent by Fashion World For Review 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements