What Em Wore #60 - Floral Waterfall

Monday, July 13, 2015



Forget the Mary Berry Bomber, 
I'm loving floral jackets! 

Yep the floral is creeping back in guys!!
Can you believe this floral jacket was only £4 from George @ Asda. 
I LOVE IT!!!

Teamed with a plain black tee, cropped jeans and heels it was the perfect spring/summer family day outfit.
Also can we just talk about my  rainbow aviators , I found them the other day when I was sorting through my things, they are from Primark and I'm almost certain you can still get them.


My ring is old from New Look but its a firm favourite of mine.


*What Em Wore*

Floral Jacket - George @ Asda
Sadly no link but I found something similar in New Look
Sunglasses - Primark

Love 
Mrs M xxxx


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The jacket is lovely:)
    Check out my blog www.our2bedroomapartment.blogspot.pt :))

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements