What Em Wore #59 - Monki-ing Around

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Hand Up, who took advantage of the 20% off  code at ASOS a couple of weeks back??

I spied this 2 in 1 dress on the gorgeous Danie V's Instagram about a month ago and fell in love.

It's from the brand Monki and I have been longingly making a Monki Wishlist and this Veronica Dress was top of that wishlist, they have some awesome pieces at really reasonable prices. 
I had never heard of them before but now I do, I just keep online window shopping seeing whats new, in fact as I write this post I have the website open and I have already spied the next thing.... ;)


So anyway as I was saying... ASOS.... well ASOS advertised they had 20% off and there I was perusing.... I had NO idea they sold some of Monki's range..... You can guess my first thought... 
Do they have THE DRESS? and Yes they did.... and with 20% off and free delivery instead of ordering direct I decided to save a few pennies and get it!!


The dress has a summer nautical feel about it. I adore the midi length and as for sizing, I remember Danie saying she had got a medium as the sizes were generous. 
And so this is in fact the medium and its plenty big enough.

The dress is available from ASOS or Monki Direct - it costs £35 in ASOS but I obviously got 20% mine at the time - however I have just noticed that Monki now have it in the sale for just £18 so go grab a bargain now!!!

I teamed the outfit with my trusty Primark necklace, wedge heels and my new Simply Be monochrome shades - Love these at the mo.


All the details will be linked below.


*What Em Wore*
Dress - Monki / ASOS
Shoes - Simply Be
Glasses - Simply Be
Necklace - Primark

Love Mrs M xxxx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements