PLUS SIZE BLOG SALE - JUNE

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Hey Everyone,

FANCY ANOTHER BLOG SALE GO ON THEN ;)!!
 Feel free to peruse and email if you have any questions.
****
All the prices and sizes are underneath each item.

If you are interested in any of the items below then please comment or tweet me with your email address so I can send you a paypal invoice.
P&P is £3.30 standard first class for one item (small parcel).

If you purchase more than one item  I would need to look up the postage, online it looks to be £5.65 for a medium parcel. 
Regretfully this is a UK only blog sale.

All items come from a smoke free home and are in good condition, with some items only being worn a couple of times or still with tags on.

Payments to be made within 24 hours or else item will be sold onto the next person.

Happy Shopping!


PRIMARK BLOUSE - SIZE 20
£8


H&M KIMONO - SIZE 16 (WILL FIT UP TO A 20/22)
£8
SOLD 


SIMPLY BE ANIMAL PRINT SMOCK DRESS - SIZE 18
£12



SIMPLY BE COBALT BLUE GRID DRESS - SIZE 20
£15




EVANS HOT PINK BOYFRIEND JACKET - SIZE 20
£8
SOLD


PRIMARY LONG SIDE SPLIT SKIRT - SIZE 20
£7



NEW LOOK INSPIRE KIMONO - SIZE 20
£8
SOLD



SOUTH PINK CHECK COATIGAN - SIZE 20
£10



PRIMARK LACE WATERFALL KIMONO - 
SIZE S (WILL FIT UP TO A 20)
£6




PRIMARK SHINY SILVER TUBE SKIRT - SIZE 20
£5


FLORAL KIMONO - SIZE L
£8
SOLD 



ELVI BOUCLE JACKET - SIZE 22
£8


STRIPED BARDOT CROP TOP - SIZE 22
£4


SWAN PRINT ASOS DRESS - SIZE 18
£6


PRIMARK FLORAL BLOUSE - SIZE 20
£7



CATH KIDSTON BOOK BAG - USED ONCE
£12
SOLD 



JEFFREY & PAULA OVERSIZE BLOUSE - SIZE 20
£7


Any questions, please let me know.

Love
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I would love to buy the H&M KIMONO - SIZE 16 please! niamhdurkan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course, invoice has been sent x

      Delete
  2. Hi can I buy the cath kidston bag please Emma? mrsl.williamson@btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun, would you accept £8 all in for the swan print Asos dress? my paypal email is rheelizabeth@hotmail.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements