JuneVlogs Weekend 2 - Fashion, Fussy Eating & Fun At The Zoo

Tuesday, June 09, 2015


I seem to be starting the vlogs midweek lately as I'm always doing something.
This week was no different.
Last week I was kindly invited to share Afternoon Tea with the Queen of Morning Telly.
Lorraine Kelly, it was to showcase her new AW15 collection for JD Williams.
I had such a lovely afternoon, Lorraine is officially the nicest lady.
I will share all the pics and do a proper post later in the week so keep your eyes peeled.

In the meantime I did a little bit of vlogging, along with the rest of the weekends shenanigans so I hope you enjoy.
Are you subscribed to my channel? 
I'm very nearly at 3500x subscribers now.... Eeeeeee!!!!


Love Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements