Country Stylin' with Curvissa

Monday, June 08, 2015



When Curvissa got in touch and asked if I would like to try something from their new Spring Summer Lookbook I was instantly drawn to this loose fit denim dress. 


It's no secret I am a massive country music fan, if I could live in Nashville I would, and so this dress encompasses my love for country and so I decided to dress it accordingly.


Teamed with brown ankle boots 
I've given it the modern country edge, 

I contemplated wearing leggings or trousers with it, in fact the model on the website wears this with white skinny jeans, which I think is a fab look.... but... being the shorty bum bum that I am I felt it only fitting to wear it solely as a dress, its long enough for me plus it was such a gorgeous day I decided to get my lily whites out... why not eh!!?


In terms of fit, I actually sized up a couple of sizes, with denim, you just never can tell, sometimes its loose, sometimes its tight, plus this dress has buttons down the front, so the last thing you want is gaping holes. 

The description does say loose fit and it does have elastane in it, but I still advise sizing up at least 2 sizes, to ensure you get that loose like feel, besides even if its baggy you can use the tie to tighten it up as I have.


I'm going to be getting a lot of wear out of this in the summer when I go to some country festivals, I can't wait!!

I've been asked to give the dress a rating out of 5 and it gets a 5/5 from me for sure!! 

How would you style this dress?

Make sure you go and check out the other ladies taking part in this challenge, all their links are below.


*What Em Wore*

Boots - Old Fashion World
Sunglasses - Primark


Love

Mrs M xxxx

*dress kindly sent by Curvissa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements