What Em Wore #58 Pleating Gorgeous

Thursday, May 28, 2015



 NEW FAVOURITE BLOUSE ALERT!!!

If you follow me on Instagram you would of probably seen a few pictures of this already....
I remember the time I first spied it.... well actually it was Jacqs at Yours Clothing that pointed me in its direction at the SS15 event, from that moment it was LOVE


Well I am very lucky to be able to say it is now mine and I have worn this blouse at least one maybe twice a week for the past month. 

Its been on the washing line so many times I've lost count, and so I can certainly vouch for the fact that it washes well ;)



With its dusty pink colour, lightweight feel and gorgeous pleated back it is the kind of blouse you can throw on over jeans for a casual look or dress up for a night out with some nice tight trousers and heels.


I think I have to say its star attraction is the pleated back.... I mean.... loooooook its just blimmin gorgeous isn't it?

In regards to sizing it is very oversized, I actually sized down to a 16 in this, so bear that in mind when ordering, also its very see through - cami underneath required ;)


All the links to this outfit are below, they also do this blouse in black which I will also link below.
Go and grab one...

*What Em Wore*
Pleated Shirt - Yours Clothing
Black Version - Yours Clothing
Cropped Jeans - Yours Clothing
Wedges - Old
Sunglasses - Yours Clothing

Love
Mrs M xxx

*Blouse & Jeans kindly sent by Yours Clothing

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements