What Em Wore #57 Floral Photobombing

Friday, May 22, 2015


I've been a bit hit an miss with the ol' floral as of late, my sense of style has been shifting. 
I've been opting for more plain staple items rather than print. 


However when I saw this Oriental Floral Print Skater Skirt at the Yours Clothing Tess Holliday dinner and the SS15 preview event I both attended I was immediately drawn to it. 

Y'see I can try to keep away from the florals, 
but I always end up getting pulled back.


The skirt is a REALLY thick material, but as it's a skater style it fans out quite nicely so don't worry you won't get too sweaty ;)

I teamed it with this white sleeveless top for that cool summer vibe.


The sunglasses are also from Yours, I bought them from the store at the vlogger meet up 
I organised a few weeks ago in Birmingham. 

They go perfectly with the outfit.
Can you spy my mum in the garden in the reflection :)))


Guess who decided to join me while I was having some pictures taken? 
I've been Harvey Bombed ;)


I don't mind though, just look at him, he's so cute.


I couldn't not show you this picture, I think it has to be my favourite. 

All the links to this outfit are below - Harvey Not Included :)

What Em Wore
Sandals - Fashion World

Have you seen the revamped Yours Clothing Website, its had a bit of a facelift, looking sleek guys.... go check it out HERE

Love 
Mrs M xxxx



*skirt and top kindly sent by Yours Clothing



You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements