What Em Wore #56 - 'I Carried A Watermelon'

Sunday, May 17, 2015




I've been meaning to try the 'bardot' look for ages.
The lovely people at Fashion World kindly sent me this 
Gingham Check Bardot Skater Dress to try and OH MY...  
I'm in LOVE


This dress is just the cutest and at the bargain price of 
just £25 its steal.
The fabric is 95% cotton and 5% elastane yet although it has some stretch in it I would advise you stick to your normal size.

I can't wait to wear this throughout the summer picnicking in the park, heck I may even don a flower crown to wear with it.


Talking of cute.... can we just take a minute to admire the cuteness of this watermelon bag.
Novelty bags are everywhere lately and I am a sucker for novelty.


With the black gemstones as the pips, it looks good enough to eat, hahaha!!



This dress made me feel so smiley. 
It's amazing what a gorgeous dress and some sunshine can do.


I hope you've all had a great weekend, all the links are below.



What Em Wore:
Sandals: Old // Sunnies: Primark

Love
Mrs M xxxx



*dress and bag kindly sent by Fashion World

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love this look. I've been lusting after so many bardot tops recently but struggle to find a good strapless bra.
    Gill xx EyelinerFlicks

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements