What Em Wore #55 - BBQ Stylin 2

Sunday, May 10, 2015


Second BBQ of the year, wahoooo I do love me a good BBQ.
I wore these cropped jeans to the last BBQ, they are so practical and comfy.



I decided to dress it up a bit this time and wore this gorgeous maxi kimono from Fashion World, *fist pump* time to start wearing the kimono's again :)
I love the pattern of this kimono, so vibrant and summery.
The Maxi'ness (I have totally just made that word up) length was fine on a shortie bum like myself, I was concerned it may drag on the floor a little, but no it was perfect.





 Can we just appreciate the amazing fringe handbag.
 Perfect for BBQ's, Picnic's, Festivals


The sandals are super comfy too, I spent a lot of the day running around playing badminton in them with not a blister in sight - Bliss!!

All the links to my outfit are below.




Love Mrs M xxxx



*kimono, bag and sandals kindly sent by Fashion World

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements