VLOGMAY Weekend 1

Thursday, May 07, 2015

I've decided to document more of my You Tube Videos over here on my blog, I've been feeling like I don't take the opportunity to do that here and it seems silly not too really, and so here I am.

This weekend was jam packed, we visited family, I hosted a vlogger meet up, we went to see Khila and Lee and filmed some video's for our Style On Toast Channel, are you subscribed? 
So it was busy busy busy but full of fun..... and I think Chris is having a mid life crisis with his love of push pops and toy helicopters :)

You can catch up with what we got up to over on my 
You Tube Channel.

I will link the video below.



Hope you're all having a good week?

Nearly the weekend yay!!!!

Em xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements