Barkbeats Box Review

Monday, May 11, 2015


The lovely guys at Barkbeats very kindly sent me, 
I say me, more Harvey, one of their boxes to review.

What is Barkbeats? 
Well its a monthly subscription box for your doggie.
Fab Idea!!! 
If you're a dog lover like myself its a great way to treat your pooch every month.

The box itself costs £14.90 a month including P&P if you have a rolling subscription, if you buy a 6 or 12 month block the price does go down. 

The wonderful thing about Barkbeats is that they give 10% of their profits to animal charities in and around the UK. 

Harvey really loved this box. esp the cuddly toy.


You can watch the full unboxing video over on my channel, I will leave the link below.



Thanks Barkbeats for sending me the April Box, to sign up just head over to the website HERE
You can get £5 off your first box by using the code BB44

Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements