What Em Wore #54 BBQ Stylin'

Monday, April 20, 2015




The weather has been blimmin beautiful these past couple of weeks.
Yesterday was officially our FIRST BBQ of the year!!! Hell YEAH!!!
I do love me a good BBQ, esp my mother in laws potato salad, she has some sort of secret recipe I'm sure, no one else makes it like her.
Yesterday was a time kick back and relax with the family and spend time with the littlest member who has now mastered crawling... yikes!!!

Anyways I thought I would show you my OOTD from yesterday.


Can you guess where the whole outfit came from, bar the bag and shoes??? 
Yep you guessed it my favourite store Yours Clothing.

I adore this yellow cardi so much, its such a refreshing colour and just that perfect lightweight if there is a wee nip in the air and as for the jeans, I feel I am transcending into a jeans person!! Wuuut??
I love these, and they are stretchy, always good when you are at a BBQ ;)


*What Em Wore*
Jewellery and Shades - Primark


This bag is a new addition from Very in the River Island section, the perfect monotone blend to go with most outfits.


Mmmmm BBQ food :)

I hope you all had a great weekend.

You can see  in the video below what I got up to in my long weekend blog, which started from Wednesday.



Love Mrs M xxxx

*cardi & jeans kindly sent by Yours Clothing

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. love the yellow shoes and cardigan, make the look very beautiful and so cheerful... I hope I could dare to wear colours the way you always... You look so nice :)

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements