What Em Wore #53 Vegas Lookbook - Evening

Friday, April 17, 2015




Sorry for the delay on this post, this week has been a bit mental.

Time to show you a few of my favourite evening outfits from Vegas.

Look One



*What Em Wore*
Kimono - Primark
Dress & Belt -Asos Curve
Leggings - Very


Look Two



*What Em Wore*
Whole Outfit - Primark


Look Three



*What Em Wore*
Leggings - Next (old)



As you can see the yellow bag came EVERYWHERE with me.

Vegas seems like a lifetime ago already, its been nice to lookback at the photos this evening.
Time to book the next holiday me thinks? ;)

Love

Mrs M xxxx





*lace dress and bag kindly sent by Yours Clothing






You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements