Vegas Vlogs and Reflecting

Monday, April 06, 2015



Soooo were back from Vegas and it was an amazing trip.
 I'm only just getting back to the land of the living after horrendous jet lag that made me feel on another planet. 
I have lots of blog posts planned but bear with me as the 
last thing I have wanted to do is pick up my computer. 
But they will start appearing next week.

A couple of things I have taken from going away this time is:

1) The sheer vast of Vegas I don't remember it being quite so big

2) My fitness levels need to seriously improve, the walking literally killed me.

We had the most amazing time and it was great to spend quality time with Chris, Family and Friends however in hindsight I wish I had upped my fitness game way before we went. 
I had every intention to, but with all the best will in the world it just didn't happen.

Even though I am on the larger size I have always prided myself in the fact that I am healthy, but being healthy and being fit are two totally different things. 
I believe you can be big and healthy, and you can also be 
big, healthy and fit and the fit part is what I'm lacking. 
I need to up my exercise anti and with my next holiday to Amsterdam happening in August, 
its a perfect goal for me to aim for.

Even though I have been reflecting on my fitness, it was still a brilliant time and you can see this in my Three Vegas Vlogs which I will link below, thank goodness I had 10 hours on the plane to edit otherwise they probably wouldn't of happened yet either.




I hope you enjoy the vlogs and I hope you have all had a brilliant Easter Bank Holiday?

Keep your eyes peeled next week for some outfit posts.

Till Then

Love Mrs M xxxxx 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements