PLUS SIZE BLOG SALE APRIL/MAY

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Hey Everyone,

FANCY ANOTHER BLOG SALE GO ON THEN ;)!!
 Feel free to peruse and email if you have any questions.
****
All the prices and sizes are underneath each item.

If you are interested in any of the items below then please comment or tweet me with your email address so I can send you a paypal invoice.
P&P is £3.30 standard first class for one item (small parcel).

If you purchase more than one item  I would need to look up the postage, online it looks to be £5.65 for a medium parcel. 
Regretfully this is a UK only blog sale.

All items come from a smoke free home and are in good condition, with some items only being worn a couple of times or still with tags on.

Happy Shopping!


SIMPLY BE LIP BLOUSE
SIZE 24 (COMES UP SMALL) WOULD FIT 20/22
£7


YOURS CLOTHING GREY JACKET
SIZE 20
£8



NEXT BOMBER JACKET 
SIZE 20
£8


SIMPLY BE BIRD PRINT DIPPED HEM DRESS
SIZE 22
£8




LOVEDDROBE BLACK DRESS
SIZE 20 (BRAND NEW STILL TAGGED)
£10


PRIMARK CHECK DRESS
SIZE 18
£4


AVA MARC HEYES FLORAL SHIFT DRESS 
(NEW WITH TAG)
SIZE 22
£15.00


SIMPLY BE DROPPED HEM HEART DRESS
SIZE 20
£8



FLUFFY/GLITTERY SIMPLY BE SHORT SLEEVED JUMPER
SIZE 20
£7



NIKE ZOOM SPEED MENS RUNNING SHOES
WORN ONCE COST £50
SIZE 10
£25 ONO

Any Questions then please let me know.

Love
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Hiya! Just tweeted re the simply be scuba dress, simply be duster and the primark check dress as id like them please!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please can I buy the hareem trousers ☺ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course. What's your PayPal Hun? x

      Delete
    2. widdles1985@gmail.com - thank you :)

      Delete
    3. Hi em can I have the new look kimon...and the taking shape dress what style is it skater or Ali e

      Delete
  3. Hiya Em
    What's the sizing like on the grey jacket please? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also unlikely but do you have the tops curvy dress from your last sale ? Xx

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements