Meeting Tess Holliday

Sunday, April 19, 2015

On Wednesday I was very kindly asked if I would like to go to London by Yours Clothing to have dinner with Tess Holliday and a bevvy of other blogging babes. 
The evening was fantastic and I will write a separate post on this in the next few days.

In the meantime, I was lucky enough to grab a quick 5 mins to ask Tess some questions that subscribers had sent to me as part of my Tea With E series on my You Tube Channel.

The video went live today you can find the this below




Big Thanks to Tess and Yours Clothing for a wonderful evening.

Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. LOL at getting bus wankers in! ;) Great interview. xx

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements