Exciting News

Sunday, April 12, 2015

If you are a follower of my You Tube Channel you will already know what my exciting news is.
No, I'm not pregnant like one person asked although I wish that were the case.
The exciting news is that on Wednesday I get to have dinner with the amazing Tess Holliday.


I'm super excited and I'm already panicking about what to wear.

I have been invited by the wonderful Yours Clothing along with some fellow bloggers and I am beyond overwhelmed and happy that I have been asked along.

I have had to sit on this news for ages and it feels great that I can now tell you guys.

One very awesome thing that is happening that night is that I can film with her for my 
Tea With E... Series.

So if you guys have any questions you would like me to ask her then please let me know?

I will also be vlogging on  the day so make sure you are subscribed to my channel.

In the meantime I will link below this weeks Tea With E showing you my excitement.




Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements