Lookin' Spexy

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A few weeks ago Chris ordered a couple of pairs of glasses from Specspost and he's so impressed with the glasses and delivery that I thought I would write a blogpost.

Chris wears glasses all the time and having a decent pair is important to him, but its also important to have a decent price.


These are the Classic Wayfayer Style. 

In regards to style he has wanted a pair of thick set frames for a while now and I really think he really suits them. 

As for price, you really can't beat it, they only cost including lenses £26.99 plus £3.99 delivery which I think you'll agree is a real bargain.

All you need to do is pick your frames and fill in the your lense prescription, it really is that simple.

The delivery was super impressive, Chris ordered them on a Friday and they were delivered the following Friday - a much quicker service than we've had from the likes of Tesco or Boots.


Chris also ordered a pair the exact same pair as sunglasses too for our holiday and he's used them for driving a few times and he's just as impressed. 

We are really happy with our first Specspost order, they will be my first stop when I need to renew mine thats for sure.

You can find their website HERE and the style Chris chose HERE.

Where do you get your glasses from? You should give Specpost a try.

Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements