Humbugs & Pink Donuts - What Em Wore #51

Sunday, March 22, 2015


Mmmmmm donuts...... 

I'm not gonna lie I love this outfit, its quirky, and its fun.

I've seen this scuba skater dress worn by some of my fave 
Plus Size Bloggers lately and when Fashion World kindly sent me it to review I wanted to put my own spin on it.

A PINK spin.
I mean how amazing is this dress, it reminds me of humbugs. 
I feel instantly uplifted when I put it on. 

As of late my head has been well and truly turned for stripes, last year I owned very little in the way of stripes, now I have several awesome pieces gracing my wardrobe and this is by far one of my favourites right now.
So by way of putting an Em spin on the dress I have teamed it with an old cropped hot pink cardigan from Primark, tights and boots. 
But I'm sure you're all wondering about the bag too right? 
The bag was a gift from Khila, when I was poorly she sent me a care package and this was inside. Cute Huh?
The tag on it was New Look, I'm not sure if you can still get it, I've had a look online and can't find it but they have some pretty awesome new arrivals which you can find HERE my particular favourite is the 99 ice cream one :)
But back to the dress...... 
The fabric is a scuba material which means its very giving and stretchy and I would say true to size it costs £55.00 which is a wee bit expensive but the dress is so versatile I've seen bloggers dress this up and Ive dressed it down so its very much and all rounder and the fabric is really good quality so I feel it does kinda warrant its £55 quid price tag.

What Em Wore

Cardigan - Primark
Donut Clutch Bag - New Look (gift)
Tights - Pretty Polly
Boots - Yours Clothing

How would you style this dress? It would be great to get some new ideas on how to style it.

Love
Mrs M xxxx





*dress kindly sent by Fashion World

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements