Dust It Off - What Em Wore #50

Friday, March 20, 2015



Taaaa Daaaa finally an outfit post from me, after a bit of a break 
I'm pleased to report I'm feeling much better and ready to dip my toe back in the outfit post pool.


On a Friday its always dress down day at work, but I've never been one for hoodies at work and so the casual aspect of my outfit only stretches to jeggings and pumps.


The main focus of my outfit today is this 
duster jacket from Simply Be.
 I had it up in my blog sale and I'm actually glad I didn't part with it now. 
You know when you re-look at something and change your mind.
I'm terrible for that. 




My necklace is from Primark and cost me £1.50 and my hippie today is MAC 'Up The Amp'


*What Em Wore*
Duster Jacket - Simply Be  Last Season - Similar Here
Pumps - Primak
Necklace - Primark

Love Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements