With Love from Marisota

Saturday, February 14, 2015


Being as its Valentines Day I think its only fair to throw in a bit of the luuuuuurve colour.
on the blog today.

Marisota kindly asked me to put together an outfit of my choice for a night out with my man and I have to say this is one of my favourite outfit choices in a good while.

I always seem to stay to the same ol same ol if I go out for meals which consists of mainly dresses, I wanted to break out of my comfort zone and go for a trouser and top combo.


I opted for this dipped hem lace blouse and tuxedo style trousers  with a pop of red for the accessories.


The top comes in a this gorgeous lace print that actually shimmers but it doesn't come across in these shots, also, spot the rookie error, I suggest going for a cream bra or better still a strapless one.
The sizing on this does come up a little small so I suggest sizing up  for a nice fit.


As for the accessories, I chose this gorgeous 
Sole Diva Cluth with  matching strappy shoes.


These shoes are so comfortable its unreal, I usually struggle with heels but these are already in my case ready to take to Vegas.


So there you have it, my Valentines Outfit, what do you guys think? 
I am really getting into separates now, as you may have noticed if you follow my what em wore series, which by the way, will be back tomorrow, I'm starting to feel a bit better now and I've missed posting everyday.


Big thanks to Marisota 
I hope you've all had a nice LOVE day whatever you 
have been up to, big kisses to you all.

Love
Mrs M xxxx

*outfit kindly sent by Marisota

You Might Also Like

1 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements