What Em Wore - Some Changes

Tuesday, February 24, 2015


Hey Everyone,

OK so this is a very quick post from me tonight.
I thought I would let you know I'm making some slight changes to my What Em Wore

Lately I have been struggling doing weekday posts, not cause I haven't got time to type, its more the outfits, sometimes I tend to just throw myself together in the morning and go to work, by the time I get in after 6pm I  look like a haggard mess, my make up has fell off, my hair is a state, you get the picture..... the last thing I have been wanting to do is have outfit pictures taken, when quite frankly I'm not looking my best and so 
I have taken the decision to move the series to weekends only. 
This way I can make sure I have nice photos and take pride in everything rather than a rushed post in the evening. 
I hope you understand.

That being said, I still plan to carry on blogging pretty much every day still, just not outfit posts, I want to move more into beauty and maybe recipes if that interests you all, let me know what you think?

Thanks for understanding.

Love Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements