What Em Wore #47 & #48 - London Lips & Lazy Sundays

Sunday, February 22, 2015



Yesterday we went to London and had a fab time, but by god I ache today, still even at 8.30pm I'm groaning like and old woman, what am I gonna be like in Vegas.

Yesterdays outfit was a very simple one, a pair of old leggings and this pink lip print shirt from Simply Be, I ordered it a few weeks ago in the sale, it was £8.


I love the pop of colour, whilst in London we visited 
Gods Own Junkyard at Selfridges, I'd seen pictures of the one in Walthamstow and loved it but it was too far out to even contemplate so we mooched about this mini version instead, it gave us the mini Vegas vibe..... eeeeee 34 DAYS!!! 

I also took my new Forelli bag for its first trip, love it... but I'm gonna do a separate post on that.


*What Em Wore*
Coatigan - Elvi
Jeggings - Old
Boots - Clarks
Bag - Fiorelli


London was fab, we never stopped, and had the most amazing meal in Bubba Gump, look out for a review on that along with a video over on our Style On Toast Channel, very soon.



I also enjoyed spectating Khila purchase some Christian Louboutins, oh my they had some gorgeous shoes, sadly as much as I would love a pair my feet are built for comfort, but it was fun to window shop


London Eye selfies!!!

So, as for today, its nearly 9pm now and todays outfit has been this......


PJ DAY!!!! I've loved every minute!!!

Hope you've had a great weekend.

See you guys tomorrow.

Love Mrs M xxxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements