What Em Wore #46 Another Coatigan

Friday, February 20, 2015



After my obsession with my Elvi Coatigan 
I knew I wanted another and when I saw this in the 
Very sale for only £8 I knew I wanted to add it to my collection.


I mean how cute is this, and the colour is delish!!!
I love the vibrant Pink, they do a baby blue colour too and 
with my new bag purchase I think I may need to add that one to my collection too ;)


The necklace is just one I got from Primark for a quid.




*What Em Wore*
Top - Evans
Jeggings - Old
Boots - Clarks


There won't be a post tomorrow as I'm in London and won't be back till the early hours of Sunday so I will post a 'weekend' edit again.

Love 

Mrs M xxxx



Note: I've just come to add the link to the contagion and its gone back up to £27.00..... how naughty... hang on in there it may go back in the sale!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi, I love your youtube channel and now I have just found your blog and I love it! I am going to spend ages now catching up on what i've missed! Just watching some of your videos now- Tea with E- Body shaming and 50 facts about me. That's my day sorted haha x
    Sugarblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements