What Em Wore #45 New Favourite Blouse Alert

Thursday, February 19, 2015



Blouse Alert!!! 
I think Blouses are becoming like Kimono's to me, 
I can't seem to get enough.
In January I bought a new blouse from Asda and loved it, and this month I've bought this
I LOVE IT MORE!!


The pattern is just gorgeous. 
I love the peplum effect that nips me in at the waist, 
I love the dip hem and how it cover my bum.


What can I say this blouse in all its glory and colour just makes me feel happy

I will put the link below.


It even makes Harvey Happy ;) 


*What Em Wore*

I'm off to watch Enders...Place your bets.... who do you think killed Lucy ?

Love
Mrs M xxxx



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Cute photos! That blouse looks gorgeous on you :D You are so pretty btw :)


    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the pic of you and your dog. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements