What Em Wore #44 It's All About The Comfort

Wednesday, February 18, 2015


Todays outfit is a rather slouchy one, its been a busy old week so far and I have wanted comfort in the office.


I reached for my usual black base of long top
 (complete with stain near boob - no idea!!!)
and black longline skirt and tights 

The cardigan is an old slouchy dusty pink one I got from 
New Look a few years ago.


The necklace is from Primark and cost me a whole quid ;)


*What Em Wore*
Top - Evans
Skirt - Asda
Cardigan - New Look
Necklace - Primark

Right I'm off to have my sausage and mash dinner and get ready for Eastenders Live.... who do you think killed Lucy? Place your bets...

Oh by the way I'm posting a fun collab I did with Chris at 8pm... 
so keep your eyes peeled for that tonight.

See you tomorrow

Love 
Mrs M xxxx




You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements