What Em Wore #43 For The Love of The Longline Kimono

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

You know me, I can't stay away from a good Kimono.

When I saw this on the Simply Be website for only £15.50......
yep thats right £15.50
IT HAD TO BE MINE.

I'm slowly getting into loving grey, Khila and Becky have been trying to lure me to the grey side for ages and  I've always dismissed it, but just lately, I feel ready to embrace it.

This was perfect in the office today with the sun basking through the window, how blimmin lovely was the weather today - spring is on its way!! Yay!!!

This is going to be one of those staple items that I will wear with a multitude of different things
I love the longline effect and the check print.

This is actually a size M and is a really good fit.

I still can't get over the price.......let me say it again £15.50!!!!

The link to it is below.

*What Em Wore*
Black Tee - Simply Be
Leggings - Simply Be
Boots - Clarks
Necklace - Topshop

Love
Mrs M xxxx




You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements