What Em Wore #38 Stripes With A Chance Of Meatballs

Saturday, February 07, 2015


Today we ventured to Ikea for home decor inspiration and meatballs, yummers.
I decided to wear my favourite stripped tea from ASOS, jeggings and my trusty coatigan.


Don'tcha just love Ikea and wandering round wishing you lived in ALL the rooms.

I found a gorgeous kitchen, a bit out of our price range though, dammit.

We did however enjoy the meatballs (more in our price range, lol) 


Oh yeah, I did promise a picture of my new hair didn't I? 
What do you think? I loves it.




*What Em Wore*
Coatigan - Elvi
Stripped Top - ASOS
Jeggings - Yours Clothing

Love Mrs M xxxx




You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements