What Em Wore #36 The One I Forgot To Send Back

Thursday, February 05, 2015

I'm wearing Grey - I don't usually do Grey.

*Honesty Time* 
I ordered this grey knitted tunic jumper from 
Very about 2 months ago, 
I tried it on and decided I didn't like it and to be totally honest I forgot to send it back - whoops 
I decided to give it another try it and  it's actually I grown on me.


I teamed it with my favourite necklace from Yours Clothing 

The pictures were taken early this morning before work and I have just got back from the hairdressers.

Fancy a sneak peek of my new 'do' 
Go on then......


I have a side sweeping fringe now .....and....


Yep its a little bit blonder, only a teeny bit - I loves it!!
Proper pics tomorrow.

*What Em Wore*

Skirt - Asda
Necklace - Yours Clothing

Love
Mrs M xxxx







You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements