What Em Wore #34 The Parka Serving Me Proud

Tuesday, February 03, 2015


Today instead of focusing on my outfit, as, to be fair, its not exciting, it was freezing.
I layered up several times and didn't match, the only bonus was it SNOWED today!! Yay!!!

And so today I am dedicating  my post to my PARKA Coat.


This coat has served me proud ever since the end of last year.

It's from the Claire Richards Range from Fashion World, but I can't find the link to it anymore, sorry.


Sorry its a very short post from me today, but I just wanted to say thank you parka coat for keeping me warm in this bitterly cold weather, may we have a long and happy relationship until the spring arrives.

Love

Mrs M xxxx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements