What Em Wore #30 #31 #32 The Weekend 'Edit'

Sunday, February 01, 2015

This weekend I went away to visit family in the midlands and we also visited The Corrie Tour 
(I'm going to do a separate post on that, I have so many pictures) 

I have had limited access to internet and so it was easier to a Weekend 'Edit' so here is what I wore over the weekend.

Friday #30

Friday's outfit was simple affair, I had work in the morning and then we were travelling so I opted for skinny jeans, a black oversized tee wrap over tee from New Look Inspire, sand old battered card and a skull and leopard print scarf from Primark.


I've also been experimenting with Midi Rings, 
I'm kinda enjoying them.
These ones are from New Look


What Em Wore #30
Jeans - Fashion World
Wrap Over Top - New Look Inspire
Cardi - Unsure - OLD
Boots - Clarks
Scarf - Primark




Saturday #31

Can you tell I'm into scarves at the moment, again this one is from Primark and I love the contrast in my lime card and the print on the scarf.


I wanted a comfy look for wandering round the corrie set and this one did the trick.


What Em Wore #31
Cropped Cardi - Primark
Black Tee - Yours Clothing
Black Skinny Jeans - Yours Clothing
Skull Scarf - Primark




Sunday #32 

And finally today's outfit .... well I'm only giving you a sneaky peek as its coming up in a blogpost soon in a new series I have starting with Kim from Call Me Kim so keep your eyes peeled, all I'll say is its from Simply Be, I will link it below but there is a full review coming soon, I am IN LOVE with it, lime green is deffo a new favourite colour for me and I'm obsessed.

What Em Wore #32

So there you have it, that is my weekend 'edit'.

I hope you've had a FAB weekend, and I will see you tomorrow when normal outfit posts will resume in dark lighting after work... hahaha!!!

Love 

Mrs M xxxx

Dress kindly sent by Simply Be - Review coming soon 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements