Cough Cough, Splutter Splutter

Wednesday, February 11, 2015


Guys, I'm sick, I have the most god awful cold that appeared from thin air on Monday and I have been good for nothing, I have been going to work, but my appearance is not desirable, I'm not feeling fashionable or well enough to have my picture taken, my nose is crusty, my eyes are runny, I stink of Vicks and right now I'm sat here in mis-matched PJ's, fleecy slippers and a hot water bottle, politely hinting at Chris to give my shoulders a rub cause they are so achey.

Anyways, enough wallowing, I just wanted to say that I have decided to take the rest of the week off from What Em Wore until I feel more human.

I've just had a delivery of a few nice bits from Simply Be and I'll be gracing these pages in them come next week don't you worry.

I'm a little but gutted as my blogging everyday was going so well, but I guess you have to allow for life to happen right.

I'll be back come the weekend.

Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. get well soon lovely love your vlogs and blog post xx

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements