What Em Wore #7 Coral Lady

Wednesday, January 07, 2015



Its always nice to wear brighter colours in the winter, and Coral has to be my favourite.

I bought this Live Unlimited Cardigan at the end of November and I ADORE it.

I first clapped eyes on this cardigan at the Live Unlimited offices last May at a Plus North meeting  before it even hit the shelves, 
my eyes fell in love straight away.

I waited with baited breath till it was released but alas the £60 price tag always held me back.

It went down in the summer sale to £30 but I still held off..... call it instinct.

Then, in November I thought, ooh I'll just have another little look and..... wooooah it was down to £18.00
SOLD to MRS MILLARD

I love the waterfall effect of the front, but the back is just stunning in my opinion, and a silk like material making me feel like 
I'm a Pink Lady from Grease, I'm calling myself a Coral Lady


Excuse the hair, it was a super mess today. lol


I even broke out the MAC Vegas Volt lippie today in honour of the Coral Cardi and the fact its only 11 weeks till VEGAS!!!



What Em Wore:

Top - Yours Clothing
Denim Skirt - George @ Asda
Tight - Pretty Polly
Boots - Clarks

Love Mrs M xxxx







You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements